Providing businesses with
event security personnel
and solutions since 1993
Security is key to a successful event, and none more so than the experienced supervisors who oversee security details and ensure events run safelt and smoothly
It is crucial to determine the security measures while organising any event, especially as there’s generally a large crowd of people who may not behave as expected, causing security concerns, and it is the responsibility of the event organiser/planner to deliver the event with safety. In other words, event security is about ensuring that the event takes place as seamlessly as possible, without any trouble, and that any unforeseen mishaps are handled safely and effectively.
Professional security officers and other security measures in place will help avoid situations that get out of hand. Large crowds can be difficult to manage, and having trained personnel for support makes a huge difference. Security officers provide a physical and visible presence of security to the guests and staff of the event.
The event security supervisor is responsible for managing the overall security of the event. Their supervisory duties include:
- The hiring of security staff, training new and existing security staff on drug and alcohol protocol, security searches, and all related security matters
- Overseeing the daily work and duties of security staff
- Implementing security protocol for the event for both staff and visitors
- Conducting regular inspections of the premises
- Undertaking proactive steps to deliver a safe and secure event to all